Tuesday, May 08, 2007

flowers, dammit

yellow roses, sw broadway & burnside

Ok, so I managed to go almost a whole week without posting any photos. Until now. By "a week" I mean a physical, 7-day week, not the logical, 7-post week I said I was going to do. I didn't quite manage the latter feat; the photos were piling up, and following the rules just started to feel sort of stifling, so I decided to ignore 'em and post some pics anyway. I'd sworn earlier that a photo post would reset the post count back to zero and I'd have to start over. Maybe I'll try that, I dunno. But in any case, here's the latest batch of flower photos, with an extra helping of photoblogging angst. Well, whatever.

poppy

Most of these are from Washington Park, which I mentioned in the previous post. So really this isn't an independent post at all, it's just some supplemental material for the last post, and therefore doesn't count against the 7 post requirement. Yeah. That's it. That's the ticket.

flower, washington park

fl8

rhododendron, washington park

fl1

spring flowers, washington park

daisies, washington park

No comments :