Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Series of Intarwebs

Apropos of nothing, I just discovered that the phrase "series of intarwebs" appears nowhere on the Series of Intarwebs, at least according to Google. That surprised me a little, so I figured I'd go ahead and address the problem.

Actually I shouldn't say "apropos of nothing", when it's clearly apropos of Ted Stevens . I know I don't talk politics a lot here anymore, but this thing is comedy gold.

Speaking of comedy gold, the David Vitter story sure disappeared quickly. Call me a cynic, but that makes me wonder just who else is on the infamous madam's list. Newspaper editors? Publishers? TV news execs, maybe? Hmmmmm...

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Vitter story dead? Not at my blog! Click the link below, and make sure and head for Your Right Hand Thief - a NOLA based blog that actually breaks things.

Anonymous said...

Or click the link above - wev.