Tuesday, October 31, 2006

photoquota edition

I still haven't gotten around to sending Flickr any money, and as a freeloader I'm chafing under their 20MB per month upload quota. It's a use-it-or-lose-it proposition, and your unused MBs don't roll over to the next month, so I'm trying to use up as much of it as I can before the month ends (about 15 minutes from now). Here's one new pic from today (the top one), plus some tidbits from the archives:

yellow_rose

A rose at the Police Memorial in Waterfront Park.


moss

Moss in Lovejoy Fountain Plaza


red ivy

Ivy somewhere near PSU, I think on SW Lincoln or Jackson.


ubc

The Union Bank of California building on SW Broadway, downtown Portland.


acorns

Acorns somewhere near PSU.


electrical

Discarded electrical gear in the South Waterfront district.

No comments :