Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tallulah Gorge

Tallulah Gorge
View Larger Map

Some old photos from Tallulah Gorge in the scenic North Georgia mountains. There are a series of waterfalls in the area, but I don't recall whether we saw any of them or not. I know I don't have any waterfall photos, but I could simply have been out of film at the time or something. I'd be willing to go back and try again if I find myself in Georgia at some point and have a few hours to spare for the drive. It's quite a beautiful spot, even if you think you're jaded by western scenery.

Tallulah Gorge

Despite what you may have heard, if you visit here you will most likely not be killed and eaten by the natives, or made to squeal like a pig, or any of the other vicious rumors that have filtered out of the area over the years. It turns out all that stuff only happens in the next county over, or maybe it was two counties away, the one where everyone has the same last name and there are entire towns populated by sixteen fingered cyclopses. Man, those guys are savages.

Tallulah Gorge Tallulah Gorge Tallulah Gorge Tallulah Gorge

No comments :