Wednesday, September 29, 2010

penstemon, lovejoy fountain

penstemon, lovejoy fountain

Fair-to-middling macro pics of penstemon flowers near Lovejoy Fountain. Before you rush to compliment me on my newfound botanical ID skillz, I should explain that I only know this because a commenter explained it to me on a previous post here. And now every time I post any penstemon flowers I need to go back and refer to the comment thing -- I've already done it once before here.

I realize me ragging on my own photos here gets kind of tiresome, and really they aren't so bad for handheld tripodless macro pics taken in rather low light on a windy day. I just don't think National Geographic would return my calls if I sent them a portfolio that contained these, that's all I'm saying.

penstemon, lovejoy fountain

penstemon, lovejoy fountain

penstemon, lovejoy fountain

penstemon, lovejoy fountain

penstemon, lovejoy fountain

No comments :