Saturday, September 04, 2010

idle gossip

idle gossip

I can't decide if I want to wring my hands about anthropomorphizing zoo animals, or just run with it this time and give this photo a silly LOLCAT-style caption. Or there's always option 3, have a self-referential meta-discussion about my dilemma.

Option 4 would be to mention what sort of birds these are and point at a reliable source of further info. That would be more in keeping with what I usually try to do here, but the signage in the zoo aviary isn't that great, and I didn't take a photo of it anyway (or write down names for that matter), and the zoo website doesn't go into detail about aviary birds for some reason. And in short, I have no idea what sort of birds these are. So Option 4 is out, unfortunately.

Also, I can't think of any funny captions at the moment. Feel free to chime in if you have any bright ideas. Or if you can identify the birds, for that matter.

Thx. Mgmt.

No comments :