Friday, August 01, 2008

...wherein I reacquire a cat...

catnap

The Second Law of Thermodynamics, as applied on the interwebs, suggests that over time every blog will radiate away whatever originality and creativity it once possessed, and devolve into just another jumble of cat photos. Today, apparently, it's my turn. Enjoy!

cat

There's actually a fairly convoluted story about the cat, in which he was ours, then someone else's, and now ours again. I won't bore you with the long version, mostly because that would involve more writing than I feel like doing just now. Also, the reason he's ours again is a bit of a downer, and (as I mentioned in a previous post) I prefer to think about it as little as possible.

In any case, it's nice to have a cat again, regardless of what occasioned it.

sunshine

cat

catnap

catnap

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Hi,

I really enjoy your excellent photos of the cat and also the bridges of Portland! Hope you will expand outward and visit other bridges in the area.
Best regards,
Brian McKee, Upper Sandusky, Ohio