Monday, June 11, 2007

efflorescence

hairy

daylily

More flowers today. I actually have a long(ish), serious, photo-free post in the works, but it isn't quite done yet, plus I'm really busy tracking down a nasty heisenbug in somebody else's JNI code, so it's relaxing to take a minute and post a few flower photos. So those are my two excuses today, and I can probably come up with more if I really must.


pinkcluster

These little pink flowers are kind of nice, but I have no idea what they are. Feel free to chime in if you can identify 'em.

Thx. Mgmt.


lovejoyred

These are in a planter near Lovejoy Fountain. Last year, a commenter to this post said it was a "penstemon". Which is true so far as I know.


sweetpea

Sweetpeas, growing wild in an ivy-filled road median. A couple of cars drove by while I was squatting in the median amongst all the ivy, taking photos. I wonder what they thought I was doing?


treeflower

Tiny unobtrusive blossoms on a tree in my neighborhood, one of those little things one notices while hurrying slightly less than usual. FWIW.

No comments :