Thursday, November 13, 2008

Beryl Triangle


View Larger Map

So we're rifling through the end-of-season dregs and outtakes and such, I guess, which takes us to "Beryl Triangle", a tiny, uh, triangular bit of land at the intersection of NE 84th Ave., Davis St., and Beryl Terrace (hence the name). I don't think it actually has an official name, but "Beryl Triangle" is the name the Urban Adventure League people used when they had a picnic there back in July '07. As far as I can tell, that's the only mention of it on the net anywhere. Until now, obviously. And I don't really have much to add about the place

I didn't actually get out of the car to take these pics. It was raining, and the triangle looked kind of unpromising. Grass, one tree, one utility pole. Judging by the amount of fallen leaves beneath the park's sole tree, it was probably beautiful a couple of weeks ago. Oh, well.

Beryl Triangle

No comments :