Monday, December 18, 2006

frosty

icy ivy 1

Has it really been a week since I've posted anything here? Am I really that busy? Apparently I am. That, or I'm running out of stuff to say, like that goofy Gartner study predicted just the other day.

ice, lovejoy fountain plaza

We're coming up on this blog's first birthday in a couple of days, and I'm almost at the golden 365 post mark, believe it or not. So expect a number of smallish posts over the next couple of days, to boost the all-important post count up a bit.

icy ivy 2

Oh, and about the photos: It was really cold this morning. By Oregon standards, I mean. No actual, y'know, carbon dioxide freezing out of the atmosphere like you'd see on Mars, nothing serious like that, but it was still pretty cold.

Aerial tram in the mist

I guess it's nice to see that the tram can operate under these conditions, considering how much we paid for it. Eventually I'm going to get tired of taking pictures of the thing, but right now it's still so weird...

No comments :