Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Illilouette Fall, Yosemite

Yosemite

Couple of old photos of Illilouette Fall in Yosemite. I agree this is a bit of a disorienting angle, and I apologize for any vertigo the photos might inspire. It's partly due to my not holding the camera entirely straight, and somewhat due to my not owning a camera with a zoom lens back then. Other photos I've seen of the falls seem to indicate it really needs a wider angle than what I had with me at the time. So the only lesson I can really draw here is that I probably ought to go back and see what modern technology and the ability to afford same can do. Which is of course counterbalanced by the little problem of not being 20-something anymore, so the hike itself may no longer be quite the same easy jaunt I remember it being last time.

Yosemite

No comments :