Monday, February 21, 2011

yellow crocuses

yellow crocus

More photos of the same crocuses I showed you 3 weeks ago. (The ones I posted a couple of days ago are different.) More flowers this time, but they aren't actually much bigger and many of the flowers haven't opened yet. The ones that do open promptly tip over flat on the ground as their stems can't bear the weight. I blame the lack of sunlight and warmth, although it's true that I blame many things on the lack of sunlight and warmth. I'm often right, though.

yellow crocus

FWIW, these were taken with a vintage mid-60's German lens I found at Goodwill earlier today. (Steinheil Auto-D-Quinaron, 35/2.8, in M42 mount, if you're really curious.)


yellow crocus

yellow crocus

yellow crocus

yellow crocus

yellow crocus

yellow crocus

No comments :