Thursday, February 03, 2011

lunch of champions

"pork hammer" sandwich

This, o Gentle Reader(s), is a Pork Hammer sandwich from Big-Ass Sandwiches. Ham, bacon, sausage, fries, and cole slaw, and I had them add some grilled onions. Oh, and a side of fries to go with the fries already on the sandwich.

"pork hammer" sandwich

This isn't what I usually have for lunch, but I was in a good mood & felt like indulging a little. I'd finally convinced the Pointy Haired Bosses to let me fix a pet peeve bug I've wanted to sort out for, oh, at least a year and a half now. It's actually one of a nest of related bugs I'd like to fix, so the hope is that this one is just the thin end of the wedge and they'll go for the others soon. So yeah, in short, I have a really super-exciting thrills-a-minute life in RL.

"pork hammer" sandwich

No comments :