Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OMG Sea Otters

Sea Otter, Monterey

Sea Otter, Monterey

I haven't done a "cute animal" post for quite a while, because I haven't had any cute animal photos worth sharing in quite a while. It's time to remedy that, big time. Here are a few photos of sea otters at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Awwwwww....

Now, it just wouldn't be right to post cute photos without any serious content attached. I'm not sure why, but I know I'd feel guilty, like I was failing in my duties as a responsible and occasionally civic-minded blogger, or something. So here are a few interesting otter-related items:

In any case, here are the rest of the photos:

Sea Otters, Monterey

Sea Otters, Monterey

Sea Otters, Monterey

1 comment :

We Are Dave said...

Awwwww! My *favourites*! Fab! Thanks!