Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scott Triangle


View Larger Map

So this is "Scott Triangle", a tiny grassy bit at the corner of SE 64th & Scott Drive, just north of Mt. Tabor Park. I made a quick side trip here after tracking down Stark Street Island, after seeing a mention of it in a May '08 Urban Adventure League post. As is their usual m.o., they rode here and had a nice meatless potluck. Since it was May, I'm not sure the weather would've been any better than it is now. Imagine, a pack of bike hipsters gnawing on tofu in the rain. I wonder what the neighbors thought?

I agree the place isn't spectacular. And I also agree that my photos of it aren't spectacular. What's more, I don't have much of anything to say about the place. On the bright side, it means it didn't take long to bust out this post. On the other hand, it also raises the eternal question of "Why?"

I ask myself that a lot, actually.

Scott Triangle

1 comment :

adventure! said...

If I remember, the weather was decent. And there was no tofu injured at the potluck.

As for "why", it's got a rather nice view, don't it?