Friday, April 07, 2006

On the road again...

Gentle Reader(s), I'll be out of town for a few days, and I'm nowhere near cool enough, or lame enough, to bring a laptop along and blog over WiFi from Starbucks. And I'm far too behind the times to even consider posting photos directly from a camera phone, which I understand you can do these days.

So basically what I'm saying is that it would be surprising if you see any posts from me before at least Sunday, and if you see any, suspect an impostor.

I was going to post some pics or give some advice or something on what to do until I get back, but we're all adults here, probably, and if you still haven't figured out how to amuse yourself for a couple of days, there's very little I can do to help. Sorry, but that's just how it is.

On that cheery note, see ya!

No comments :