Friday, April 20, 2007

for some, it's a holiday...

420

I just ran across this bit of graffiti on the seawall in Watefront Park, and it seemed appropriate somehow.

Besides, that Bogdanski guy already has a post about today's, um, herbal holiday. He's perhaps the only guy in town who's even more tragically unhip than I am (although he might beg to differ), so I simply couldn't let today pass without remarking on it. I don't really have anything useful or interesting to contribute on the topic, but that's never stopped me before. Hey, that's blogging for ya.

The Mercury mentioned the latest initiative a couple of weeks ago. The last time I checked Jack and the Merc were still feuding over something or other, so maybe somebody else clued him in about it. Or, like, not. Whatever, dude.

No comments :