Wednesday, July 29, 2009

joan of arc, infrared

Joan of Arc statue, Portland OR

I stopped by the Joan of Arc statue in Laurelhurst the other day to take a better batch of photos. Most of those photos were added to that post (go check it out at the above link, they suck far less than the originals), but I also took a few infrared photos, and I figured they needed their own post since they didn't look right alongside all the "normal" photos. So here they are, enjoy, or whatever.

Joan of Arc statue, Portland OR

Joan of Arc statue, Portland OR

Joan of Arc statue, Portland OR

As an extra added bonus, I took a couple of ultraviolet photos too, and one seemed like it was worth uploading. It's maybe not quite as striking as the IR ones (which is pretty typical for UV), but I still think it's kind of cool, so here it is.

Joan of Arc statue, Portland OR

No comments :