Friday, October 01, 2010

contrail rainbow

contrail rainbow

Saw this today on my way home from the office. Similar examples of the phenomenon here, here, here, and here. You might also enjoy my sundog rainbow photos from January 2009.

contrail rainbow

It's gotten so I'm always a little leery of posting contrail photos on the interwebs, as that tends to attract conspiracy netkooks. I'll never understand how some people can fixate on such an innocuous phenomenon and decide the only possible explanation is a massive government conspiracy that's gone on for over half a century without the truth ever leaking out. I've come to think that they just see the world in a fundamentally different way than I do, and arguing with them is pointless.

Having said that, Gentle Reader(s), let me take an informal poll: Team Double Rainbow, or Team Rainbow Conspiracy?

contrail rainbow

contrail rainbow

contrail rainbow

contrail rainbow

contrail rainbow

contrail rainbow

contrail rainbow

contrail rainbow

contrail rainbow

contrail rainbow

No comments :