Sunday, May 08, 2011

wildflowers, wahclella falls

wildflowers, wahclella falls

Some wildflowers along the trail to Wahclella Falls, which is out in the Gorge near Bonneville Dam. I do have photos of the falls as well, and you'll see them as soon as I get around to sorting through them all, whenever that is. I didn't get as many useful flower photos, so this post was much easier to put together than the falls one is going to be. And why did I need a new post all of a sudden? It turns out I've been Reddited, as part of a thread about "Favorite Portland Blogs" (in which this humble blog inexplicably got a mention). As is inevitably the case, when this occurred the top post here was about a cheesy old monster movie, not Portland-related at all. So I figured I ought to put together something a little more local and topical in case anyone actually shows up here.

If I was wrong and you'd really prefer to read about a crappy monster movie or two, just scroll down a bit, or click here.

Anyway: Thx for visiting. Mgmt.

wildflowers, wahclella falls

wildflowers, wahclella falls

wildflowers, wahclella falls

wildflowers, wahclella falls

wildflowers, wahclella falls

wildflowers, wahclella falls

wildflowers, wahclella falls

No comments :