Monday, May 04, 2009

the tram again

Portland Aerial Tram

Whenever I end up with a new photo widget, sooner or later I end up taking photos of our fair city's shiny, goofy, condo-bubble-era aerial tram. I generally don't post the photos, since they're just test shots, and they usually all look alike, and I tend to bore my Gentle Reader(s) quite enough already without inflicting those on you.

This time is a bit different, though. It's still the same damn tram it's always been, but the lens this time is a monster-sized Questar 700mm mirror lens that I recently inherited. I'm not at a point where I'm up to talking about that part in elaborate detail, although a couple of previous posts should give a general idea of the circumstances.

Portland Aerial Tram

Portland Aerial Tram

Portland Aerial Tram

No comments :