Thursday, November 13, 2008

Monterey Bay

As I've mentioned at least once recently, the season for non-dreary photos is just about done for now, and (unless it snows) it's going to be nothing but bare trees until the crocuses come up, and that's months away. So I thought I'd go back and raid the archives for something a little sunnier.

Sunset, Monterey Bay

So these are a few vacation photos from back in February, taken from our hotel balcony in Seaside, California, right next to Monterey Bay. Around that time, I'd gotten the notion that I didn't really need to do a blog post about every batch of photos I put up on Flickr. Which means, as it turns out, I don't need to immediately do a post when I put stuff on Flickr, but I may get around to it eventually.

Check out that sunshine. I remember sunshine...

Sunset, Monterey Bay

Monterey Bay

Sunset, Monterey Bay

Monterey Bay

Sunset, Monterey Bay

Sunset, Monterey Bay

Monterey Bay

Monterey Bay

Rainbow, Monterey Bay

No comments :